I hear you screaming from here, “how to decorate my room?!”. Let’s be honest, it was more like, “How the f*ck do I decorate my room?!”
I heard you and I get it! You need to decorate fast!
You just moved into your swanky new pad and nothing feels right. The walls are boring white and you’ve had the same furniture for ages now. You know this because when you were moving in, grandma down the street tried to steal your recliner from off the front lawn.
Now that you’ve realized that you have a decorating dilemma on your hands, you’ve discovered a bigger problem.
You don’t know where to start not to mention, you just spent all this money on your new palace, moving expenses and lord knows what other lovely expenses will pop up in the next few months.
There’s one thing that you do know for sure, you don’t want to live like this anymore!
Shit, you just upgraded to a new place and you want it to feel like home. You deserve this dammit!
I hear you!
Where to start home girl? You can google interior designers or try to do this all by your lonesome.
EIther way, this won’t work because you don’t feel comfortable working with an interior designer. some can act like they have something stuck up their ass and you don’t want them talking down to you telling you all about how your furniture sucks while using all of these design terms that you don’t understand. You know your furniture sucks, you don’t need to be reminded of this by some “professional”.
Let’s not forget how you do not have a designing bone in your body, but what you do have is smarts girlfriend.
You know how to follow instructions and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get a little dirty. I’m not talking about Christina Aguilera dirrty yuck! Just dirty. You know good design when you see it and with a little guidance and money, you know that you can pull off the room of your dreams.
Here’s what it is:
1. Virtual Design board showcasing your new furniture, accessories and fantastic new paint color that will be sure to illuminate your style and personality
2. Furniture layout guide complete with numbers to match the items on your design board so you know exactly where to place all of your spanking new pieces (who has time to play guessing games? The furniture layout guide will be your own little road map)
3. Detailed list of your new furniture/accessories, prices and store links of where you can purchase your new items
4. Revamped picture of your room showcasing your walls in the paint color that I’ve selected just for you
5. Actual paint color swatch including paint color/number sent straight to your door. (I want you to be able to see the color in real life since colors vary in different computer screens)
6. Steps you need to take to paint your space
Take a deep breath because together we are going to figure out what your design style is, set a mood and figure out how your room should function. I’ll design from my laptop and with my help, you will roll up your sleeves and bring my design to life .
You and I can transform your room to make it feel like home without you having to file for bankruptcy. See how e-design will help you to fall in love with your home.