You’re tired of coming home to a space that makes you feel like sh*t.
I know how hard it can be to take time out of your busy day to work on decorating your space and so your decorating project continues to fall to the bottom of your long ass to do list, but that stops today.
You can’t continue to come home to a space that doesn’t feel good. No matter how much you want to ignore it, but the truth of the matter is, that our home environment affects our mood and that’s just facts. It determines whether or not we feel productive, relaxed, stressed or even happy to just to name a few.
Introducing the Decor Inspiration (here’s what’s included)
How Does It Work?
You’ll get an email from me after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute skype consultation.
We’ll hop on Skype so I can take a look at your room and get to know you, your style, and personality to help me come up with the perfect design plan for you.
- I’ll show you how to take measurements of your room (we’ll need them to make sure all of the pieces I select for your room will actually fit in your room). Don’t worry, I’ll walk you through everything.
- I’ll show you how to take pictures of your room. (This helps with the design process).
What you can expect next:
- You can then sit back, put your feet up and get started on your Netflix binge while I get to work on your design plan (no more HGTV okay?!)
- I’ll be MIA for a bit (in my creative zone), working non stop on putting together your design
- You’ll hear back from me within 1 week of our skype consultation with an email that will include a PDF of your complete design plan!
- You can then get started right away on restyling your room or complete it at your own pace (the choice is yours)
Here are a few of the results that you can expect from the Decor Inspiration:
- Finally enjoy spending time in your room now that it brings you nothing but joy
- Zero confusion because you’ll no longer have to stress about what items will work in your room because I’ve done all the work for you
- No more hanging out til the break of dawn all so that you can avoid spending time in your space (yeah things were that bad!)
This is for you if…
- You want to make changes to your room, but you don’t have the budget for a full decorating service
- You are so done wasting time trying to figure out this decorating stuff on your own and just want some design inspiration that will work for your room and style
- You have at least $300 to spend on home decor items
Have questions? I’ve most likely already answered them. Check out the FAQs here.
You deserve to come home to a space that makes you happy.
$125 per room