You’re tired of coming home to a space that makes you feel like sh*t.
I know how hard it can be to take time out of your busy day to work on decorating your space and so your decorating project continues to fall to the bottom of your long ass to do list, but that stops today.
You can’t continue to come home to a space that doesn’t feel good. No matter how much you want to ignore it, but the truth of the matter is, that our home environment affects our mood and that’s just facts. It determines whether or not we feel productive, relaxed, stressed or even happy to just to name a few.
Introducing the Decor Inspiration (here’s what’s included)
How Does It Work?
You’ll get an email from me 24 biz hours after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute online consultation.
We’ll hop on a video call so I can take a look at your room and get to know you, your style, and personality to help me come up with the perfect design plan for you.
- I’ll walk you through how to take measurements of your room (we’ll need them to make sure all of the pieces I select for your room will actually fit in your room).
- I’ll walk you through how to take pictures of your room. (This helps with the design process).
What you can expect next:
- You can then sit back, put your feet up and get started on your Netflix binge while I get to work on your design plan
- I’ll be MIA for a bit (in my creative zone), working non stop on putting together your design
- You’ll hear back from me in about 3-4 weeks of our consultation with an email that will include a PDF of your complete design plan!
- You can then get started right away on designing your room or complete it at your own pace (the choice is yours)
Here are a few of the results that you can expect from the Decor Inspiration:
- Finally enjoy spending time in your room now that it’s been upgraded to match your style & personality
- Zero confusion because you’ll no longer have to stress about what will work in your room because I’ve done all the work for you.
This IS for you if…
- You want to make changes to your room so that you can feel at peace in your room, but you don’t have the budget for a full room makeover
- You are just so done wasting time trying to figure out this decorating stuff on your own and are open to personalized design tips that will for sure work for your room and style
This IS NOT for you if…
- You don’t want to take measurements or draw up your room and you’d rather have me do this for you. Then this service is not for you and you should check out the Room Makeover Bliss service here or the Room Restyle Bliss service here instead.
- You’re not willing to release control and open up to decorating ideas and advice from an expert ( you should just save both of our time and continue trying to figure this out on your own )
Do you work with people who live outside of NYC and northern NJ? Yes I do, but I only work with clients in the US. My services are also virtual, which allows me to work with people outside of NYC/northern NJ so there’s no need for me to step foot into your room to design it for you.
We’ll just have to connect online through a video call where I will walk you through how to measure and take pics of your room. During this time, I will also draw out your room and plug in the measurements. Don’t panic, this isn’t as hard as it may sound.
What if I don’t like something you select? In about 2 weeks from the date of your consultation, I will send you a preview of your design so that you can review and let me know if I’m heading in the right direction. This will be your only chance to let me know if you’re not feeling something about the design so that I can change it. So please don’t be shy. I want you to be truthful with me. This is your room and you will be spending time in it so please let me know if something needs changing during this time. When I select items for your room, I make sure that everything works together so A LOT of time goes into the selection process that’s why it’s so important to let me know during the preview if you don’t like something since one little change can throw off the entire design and force me to start from scratch.
Are you willing to work with pieces I already have? Absolutely! In fact, I encourage you to try to use as many items that you own as possible.
Will the pieces that you select for me be affordable? Hell yeah! After all I believe that everyone is entitled to have a room that they love without going broke. During our consultation, we’ll go over your budget so that I’m crystal clear on what home decor items you can afford.
When can I expect to receive my design plan? In about 4 weeks from the date of your consultation.
What if an item that you select for me is out of stock? If a specific item on your shopping list is discontinued or out of stock within 30 days after you receive your design, I’ll select a similar item for you at no cost. The shopping list that I include in your design will have measurement info so that you can use it as a guide in the case you want to search for a similar item.
I don’t want to miss out on this deal! Can I purchase now and use the service when I’m ready? I haven’t moved into my place yet! Of course you can! That’s actually a great way to take advantage of the service. All you have to do is schedule your consultation for a date that works for you. (you’ll receive an email to schedule your consultation within 24 biz hours of purchase)
Do you offer refunds? A LOT of love and time goes into creating my designs. With all that said, all sales and services are non-refundable.
Finally enjoy spending time in your room.
$250 per room
Currently I am booked through April.
If you’d like to work with me next month, you will have to pay in advance so that I can add you to my design project calendar. All design projects are on a first come first serve basis.
*All sales are full and final. No refunds. No exchanges*