Tired of coming home to a space that doesn’t uplift you?
Our home environment affects us in so many ways including our mood and mental health.
Down to the paint color on your walls, your furniture, accessories and even the lighting. We do so much to keep ourselves up physically, that we neglect our home. The one place we lay our head at every night. That place should make you happy, motivated, inspired and at peace, but your spot is far from that. So much that you avoid it every chance you get and even find yourself hanging out with friends all night just to avoid it.
Stop avoiding your space and do something about it!
Introducing the Blissful Full Room Makeover (the done for you full room decorating service)
Here’s what’s included:
You can expect:
- Finally stop spending your time at happy hour avoiding your room since it will be a space that you actually want to spend time in
- Feel at peace and at home in your room since it will finally reflect who you are
- Save money not making expensive mistakes buying things for your room that just don’t work
- Relieved since you will no longer have to play the decorating guessing game since all of the decorating will be done for you (perfect sized furniture…check, perfect accessories…check, bomb paint color…check)
How it works:
You’ll get an email from me about 24 hours after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute home consultation or online consultation if you live outside of NYC or northern NJ
I’ll come over your home to get to know you, your style/personality and check out your room to help me come up with the perfect design for you.
- I’ll take measurements of your room to make sure all of your new furniture fits perfectly in your room
- I’ll take pictures of your room too (this helps with the design process)
** please note that if you live outside of NYC or northern NJ, the consultation including room measurements and pictures will be done online via Zoom **
This IS for you if…
- Your room is a hot mess and needs more than just a spruce up ( new accessories won’t do the trick here, you also need new furniture to completely makeover your room & make it totally you )
- You have at least $1500 to spend on decor items for your room
- You are cool with rolling up your sleeves and doing some of the work yourself, but still want some step by step guidance from someone who knows what they’re doing
This is NOT for you if…
- You’re not a DIYer and rather pay a designer to do all the work for you (order furniture/accessories/rugs, put together furniture, hang curtains, paint, etc) – hey, that’s cool, but this service wouldn’t be for you
- You’re not willing to put your trust in me during the design process (I know my shit, just let go and trust and magic will happen..trust me…literally!)
- You live outside of the US ( At this time, I only work with those living in the US )
Do you work with people who live outside of NYC and northern NJ? Yes I do, but I only work with clients in the US. My services are also virtual, which allows me to work with people outside of NYC/northern NJ so there’s no need for me to step foot into your room to design it for you.
We’ll just have to connect online through Zoom where I will walk you through how to measure and take pics of your room. During this time, I will also draw out your room and plug in the measurements. Don’t panic, this isn’t as hard as it may sound.
What if I don’t like something you select? In about a week from your consultation, I will send you a preview of your design so that you can review and let me know if I’m heading in the right direction. This will be your only chance to let me know if you’re not feeling something about the design so that I can change it. So please don’t be shy. This is your room and you will be spending time in it so please let me know if something needs changing during this time. When I select items for your room, I make sure that everything works together so A LOT of time goes into the selection process that’s why it’s so important to let me know during the preview if you don’t like something since one little change can throw off the entire design.
Are you willing to work with pieces I already have? Absolutely! In fact, I encourage you to try to use as many items that you own as possible.
Will the pieces that you select for me be affordable? Hell yeah! After all I believe that everyone is entitled to have a room that they love without going broke. During our consultation, we’ll go over your budget so that I’m crystal clear on what home decor items you can afford.
When can I expect to receive my design plan? In about two weeks from the date of your consultation.
What if an item that you select for me is out of stock? If a specific item on your shopping list is discontinued or out of stock within 30 days after you receive your design, I’ll select a similar item for you at no cost.
Do you offer refunds? A LOT of love and time goes into creating my designs. With all that said, all sales are final and all services are non-refundable.
Bring your design ideas to life and finally create a room you’ll never want to leave.
$700 per room (payment plan also available below)