Tired of coming home to a space that doesn’t uplift you?
Our home environment affects us in so many ways including our mood and mental health.
Down to the paint color on your walls, your furniture, accessories and even the lighting. We do so much to keep ourselves up physically, that we neglect our home. The one place we lay our head at every night. That place should make you happy, motivated, inspired and at peace, but your spot is far from that. So much that you avoid it every chance you get and even find yourself hanging out with friends all night just to avoid it.
Stop avoiding your space and do something about it!
Introducing the Blissful Full Room Makeover (the done for you full room decorating service)
Here’s what’s included:
You can expect:
- Finally stop spending your time at happy hour avoiding your room since it will be a space that you actually want to spend time in
- Feel at peace and at home in your room since it will finally reflect who you are
- Save money not making expensive mistakes buying things for your room that just don’t work
- Relieved since you will no longer have to play the decorating guessing game since all of the decorating will be done for you (perfect sized furniture…check, perfect accessories…check, bomb paint color…check)
How it works:
You’ll get an email from me about 24 hours after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute home consultation or online consultation if you live outside of NYC or northern NJ
During the consult, I’ll get to know you, your style/personality and check out your room to help me come up with the perfect design for you.
- I’ll take measurements of your room to make sure all of your new furniture fits perfectly in your room
- I’ll take pictures of your room too (this helps with the design process)
** please note that if you live outside of NYC or northern NJ, the consultation including room measurements and pictures will be done online via a video call **
What happens next…
I’ll then get to work on your design plan while you sit back, put your feet up and focus on something that you enjoy doing, like going on a Netflix binge.
You might think that I’ve fallen off the face of the earth, but don’t worry, I’ll just be away working hard on putting together your design plan
- In about 2 weeks, you’ll hear back from me with a preview of your design so that you can review and let me know if I’m heading in the right direction or not. This will be your only chance to let me know if you’re not feeling something about the design so that I can change it. So please don’t be shy. I want you to be truthful with me. This is your room and you will be spending time in it so please let me know if something needs changing during this time. When I select items for your room, I make sure that everything works perfectly together. With that said, A LOT of time goes into the process of selecting items for your room that’s why it’s so important that you let me know during the preview if you don’t like something since changing even one item in your design can throw off the entire design and force me to start from scratch. This will cause your design to be delayed so to avoid this from happening, please be as forthcoming as possible when expressing your wants, needs and vision for your room.
- Once you give me the green light during the preview stage, you will receive an email from me (in about 2 weeks from the preview stage) that will include a PDF of your complete design plan! You can then get started right away on designing your room or complete it at your own pace (the choice is yours)
This service is NOT for you if…
- You’re not willing to let go and trust in me during the design process(I know my shit, just let go and trust and magic will happen..trust me…literally!) This is necessary so that I can do my thing so if you’re a control freak and cannot trust me with your room, then this is not the service for you. You will be better off working with another decorator.
- You’re not a DIYer and rather pay a designer to do all the work for you (order furniture/accessories/rugs, put together furniture, hang curtains, paint, etc) – hey, that’s cool, but this service wouldn’t be for you
- You live outside of the US ( At this time, I only work with those living in the US )
This service IS for you if…
- Your room is a hot mess and needs more than just a spruce up ( new accessories won’t do the trick here, you also need new furniture to completely makeover your room & make it totally you )
- You have at least $1500 to spend on decor items for your room
- You are cool with rolling up your sleeves and doing some of the work yourself, but still want some step by step guidance from someone who knows what they’re doing
When can I expect to receive my design plan? In about 4 weeks from the date of your consultation.
Do you work with people who live outside of NYC and northern NJ? Yes I do, but I only work with clients in the US. My services are also virtual, which allows me to work with people outside of NYC/northern NJ so there’s no need for me to step foot into your room to design it for you.
We’ll just have to connect online through a video call where I will walk you through how to measure and take pics of your room. During this time, I will also draw out your room and plug in the measurements. Don’t panic, this isn’t as hard as it may sound.
What if I don’t like something you select? In about 2 weeks from the date of your consultation, I will send you a preview of your design so that you can review and let me know if I’m heading in the right direction. This will be your only chance to let me know if you’re not feeling something about the design so that I can change it. So please don’t be shy. I want you to be truthful with me. This is your room and you will be spending time in it so please let me know if something needs changing during this time. When I select items for your room, I make sure that everything works perfectly together. With that said, A LOT of time goes into the process of selecting items for your room that’s why it’s so important that you let me know during the preview if you don’t like something since one little change can throw off the entire design and force me to start from scratch. This will cause your design to be delayed so to avoid this from happening, please be as forthcoming as possible when expressing your wants and needs and vision for your room.
Are you willing to work with pieces I already have? Absolutely! In fact, I encourage you to try to use as many items that you own as possible.
Will the pieces that you select for me be affordable? Hell yeah! After all I believe that everyone is entitled to have a room that they love without going broke. During our consultation, we’ll go over your budget so that I’m crystal clear on what home decor items you can afford.
What if an item that you select for me is out of stock? If a specific item on your shopping list is discontinued or out of stock within 30 days after you receive your design, I’ll select a similar item for you at no cost. The shopping list that I include in your design will have measurement info so that you can use it as a guide in the case you want to search for a similar item on your own.
Do you offer refunds? A LOT of love and time goes into creating my designs. With all that said, all sales are final and all services are non-refundable.
Bring your design ideas to life and finally create a room you’ll never want to leave.
$700 per room (payment plan also available below)
Currently I am booked through June.
If you’d like to work with me next month, you will have to pay in advance so that I can add you to my design project calendar. All design projects are on a first come first serve basis.
*All sales are full and final. No refunds. No exchanges*