Are those million design ideas you have running around in your head keeping you stuck from decorating your room?
You’ve spent days and probably months on Pinterest, pinning your life away, but let’s be real, your room still looks like a hot mess.
The more you try to do this decorating stuff on your own, the more stuck you feel and your room is suffering.
You’re tired of trying to DIY this on your own.
Introducing the Room Makeover Bliss (the done for your decorating service)
Here’s what’s included:
How does it work?
You’ll get an email from me after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute home consultation.
I’ll come over your home to get to know you, your style/personality and check out your room to help me come up with the perfect design for you.
- I’ll take measurements of your room to make sure all of your new furniture fits perfectly in your room
- I’ll take pictures of your room too (this helps with the design process)
What you can expect next:
- You can then sit back, put your feet up, get started on your Netflix binge while I get to work on your design plan
- I’ll be MIA for a bit, in my creative zone, working on your design while blasting some music: maybe some Nas, P!nk, Romeo Santos or some 90s R&B (depends on my mood).
- You’ll hear back from me within 2 weeks from your home consultation with an email that will include your complete design plan!
- You can then get to work on putting together your design plan. You can choose to do it all at once or at your own pace
Here are a few of the results that you can expect from the Room Makeover Bliss:
- You can finally stop trying to avoid your room since it will be a space that you actually want to spend time in
- Relieved since all of the decorating work has been done for you (perfect sized furniture…check, perfect accessories…check, bomb paint color…check)
This IS for you if…
- Your room is a hot mess and needs more than just a spruce up ( new accessories won’t do the trick here, you also need new furniture to completely makeover your room & make it totally you )
- You have at least $700 to spend on decor items
- You either live in NYC or northern NJ
- You are cool with rolling up your sleeves and doing some of the work yourself, but still want some step by step guidance from someone who knows what they’re doing
This might NOT be for you if…
- You’re not a DIYer and rather pay a designer to do all the work for you (order furniture/accessories/rugs, put together furniture, hang curtains, paint, etc) – hey, that’s cool, but this service wouldn’t be for you
- You’re looking to do a total room renovation like knocking down walls or you need help with deciphering building codes, or any other “complicated design” stuff that I can’t help you with
Then your girl I am not. Keep on googling. What I can do is decorate the sh*t out of a room. If that’s what you need, then reach out! You know where to find me.
Have questions? Check out the FAQs here.