Tired of coming home to a space that doesn’t uplift you?
Our home environment affects us in so many ways including our mood and mental health.
Down to the paint color on your walls, your furniture, accessories and even the lighting. We do so much to keep ourselves up physically, that we neglect our home. The one place we lay our head at every night. That place should make you happy, motivated, inspired and at peace, but your spot is far from that. So much that you avoid it every chance you get and even find yourself hanging out with friends all night just to avoid it.
Stop avoiding your space and do something about it!
Introducing the Blissful Full Room Makeover (the done for you full room decorating service)
Here’s what’s included:
How does it work?
You’ll get an email from me after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute home consultation.
I’ll come over your home to get to know you, your style/personality and check out your room to help me come up with the perfect design for you.
- I’ll take measurements of your room to make sure all of your new furniture fits perfectly in your room
- I’ll take pictures of your room too (this helps with the design process)
What you can expect next:
- You can then sit back, put your feet up, get started on your Netflix binge while I get to work on your design plan
- I’ll be MIA for a bit, in my creative zone, working on your design while blasting some music: maybe some Nas, P!nk, Romeo Santos or some 90s R&B (depends on my mood).
- You’ll hear back from me within 2 weeks from your home consultation with an email that will include your complete design plan!
- You can then get to work on putting together your design plan. You can choose to do it all at once or at your own pace
Here are a few of the results that you can expect from the Blissful Full Room Makeover:
- You can finally stop trying to avoid your room since it will be a space that you actually want to spend time in
- Relieved since all of the decorating work has been done for you (perfect sized furniture…check, perfect accessories…check, bomb paint color…check)
This IS for you if…
- Your room is a hot mess and needs more than just a spruce up ( new accessories won’t do the trick here, you also need new furniture to completely makeover your room & make it totally you )
- You have at least $700 to spend on decor items
- You either live in NYC or northern NJ
- You are cool with rolling up your sleeves and doing some of the work yourself, but still want some step by step guidance from someone who knows what they’re doing
This might NOT be for you if…
- You’re not a DIYer and rather pay a designer to do all the work for you (order furniture/accessories/rugs, put together furniture, hang curtains, paint, etc) – hey, that’s cool, but this service wouldn’t be for you
- You’re looking to do a total room renovation like knocking down walls or you need help with deciphering building codes, or any other “complicated design” stuff that I can’t help you with
Then your girl I am not. Keep on googling. What I can do is decorate the sh*t out of a room. If that’s what you need, then reach out! You know where to find me.
Have questions? Check out the FAQs here.