You’ve made some changes to your room, but it just doesn’t feel complete.
It’s missing a little something, but you just don’t know what it is. After months of trying to do this on your own, you’ve finally learned the hard way that Pinterest can only take you but so far.
Your room needs an upgrade and you are sure that with the help of some new accessories, it will finally look like it’s a direct reflection of your unique style and personality.
Now you’ve tried putting the pieces to the decorating puzzle together all on your own, but you just can’t seem to decide on anything and so you’re room remains unfinished. (Remember that time that you tried shopping for an area rug all on your own, but instead you came home empty handed because you just couldn’t make a decision?)
You’re stuck! You’ve realized just how hard this decorating stuff really is. Face it. You need help.
Do yourself a favor and leave Google alone and hear me out. You know what you like, but you are clueless about what will work well in your room or how to put it all together on your own.
Introducing the Room Restyle (the done for you room styler)
Here’s what’s included:
How does it work?
You’ll get an email from me after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute home consultation.
I’ll come over and get to know you, your style, and personality to help me come up with the perfect design plan for you.
- I’ll take measurements of your room to make sure all of the changes I suggest will work for your room since every space is different
- I’ll spend some time in your room and take some pictures. Spending some time in your room will help me to figure out what changes need to happen to take your room to the next level.
What you can expect next:
- You can then sit back, put your feet up and get started on your Netflix binge while I get to work on your design plan
- I’ll be MIA for a bit (in my creative zone), working non stop on putting together your design
- You’ll hear back from me within 2 weeks of our home consultation with an email that will include your complete design plan!
- You can then get started right away on restyling your room or complete it at your own pace (the choice is yours)
Here are a few of the results that you can expect from the Room Restyle:
- Finally enjoy spending time in your room now that it’s been upgraded to match your style & personality.
- The pressure of you figuring out the right accessories for your room is gone because it’s been all done for you
- No more wasted hours stalking Google or YouTube trying to DIY this yourself! (finally get your weekends back)
This IS for you if…
- You’re tired of wasting time pinning your life away on Pinterest trying to piece together the room of your dreams
- You’re not looking for a full room makeover because you’re confident that all your room needs are some new accessories to take it to the next level and make it complete
- You have at least $400 to spend on home decor items
- You either live in NYC or northern NJ
- You are cool with rolling up your sleeves and doing some of the work yourself, but still want some step by step guidance to bring your room together
This might NOT be for you if…
- You’d rather pay a designer to come over and do the work for you. DIYer? Nope, not you.
- You’re looking for a complete room makeover that includes new furniture, accessories, color scheme, floor plan, etc), then you should check out the Room Makeover Bliss service here.
- You’re not open to being open to decorating ideas and advice from an expert
Have questions? Check out the FAQs here.