Ready to stop the bull shit and finally put yourself first so that you can create a space that brings you joy?
You’ve been putting off decorating for some time now because you rather splurge on other things that make you feel joy for only a hot minute. Like that vacation you splurged on last month, or the shoes you couldn’t live without, but when it comes to your home environment, it takes the back seat.
You’ve realized the more you put it off, the more miserable your room makes you feel and honestly, who wants to come home to a space that makes them feel like shit? No one.
You’re ready to make the investment in yourself and create a room that makes you smile because home decor is self care.
Pumped full of energy and determination, you binge watch HGTV all weekend, then hop on Pinterest for some decorating inspiration, but you quickly feel overwhelmed. You realize that no matter how easy HGTV makes decorating seem, it just isn’t.
You’re stuck! You’ve realized just how hard this decorating stuff really is. Face it. You need help.
Do yourself a favor and put the remote down and leave HGTV alone and hear me out. You know what you like, but you are clueless about how to put it all together on your own.
Introducing the Room Restyle Bliss (take your room from hot mess to blessed)
Here’s what’s included:
You can expect:
- Finally look forward to coming home to relax and spend time in your room now that it’s been upgraded to match your style & personality. (yes! Netflix binge!)
- The pressure of you trying to figure out the right items for your room is gone because it’s been all done for you
- No more wasted hours stalking Google or YouTube trying to DIY this yourself! (save time and finally get your weekends back!)
How it works:
You’ll get an email from me about 24 biz hours after placing your order to schedule your 45 minute home consultation or online consultation if you live outside of NYC or northern NJ
During the consult, I’ll get to know you, your style/personality and check out your room to help me come up with the perfect design for you.
- I’ll take measurements of your room to make sure all of your new furniture fits perfectly in your room
- I’ll take pictures of your room too (this helps with the design process)
** please note that if you live outside of NYC or northern NJ, the consultation including room measurements and pictures will be done on a video call**
What happens next…
I’ll then get to work on your design plan while you sit back, put your feet up and focus on something that you enjoy doing, like going on a Netflix binge.
You might think that I’ve fallen off the face of the earth, but don’t worry, I’ll just be away working hard on putting together your design plan
- In about 2 weeks, you’ll hear back from me with a preview of your design so that you can review and let me know if I’m heading in the right direction or not. This will be your only chance to let me know if you’re not feeling something about the design so that I can change it. So please don’t be shy. I want you to be truthful with me. This is your room and you will be spending time in it so please let me know if something needs changing during this time. When I select items for your room, I make sure that everything works perfectly together. With that said, A LOT of time goes into the process of selecting items for your room that’s why it’s so important that you let me know during the preview if you don’t like something since changing even one item in your design can throw off the entire design and force me to start from scratch. This will cause your design to be delayed so to avoid this from happening, please be as forthcoming as possible when expressing your wants, needs and vision for your room.
- Once you give me the green light during the preview stage, you will receive an email from me (in about 2 weeks from the preview stage) that will include a PDF of your complete design plan! You can then get started right away on designing your room or complete it at your own pace (the choice is yours)
This service is NOT for you if…
- You’re not willing to let go and trust in me during the design process (I know my shit, just let go and trust and magic will happen..trust me…literally!) This is necessary so that I can do my thing so if you’re a control freak and cannot trust me with your room, then this is not the service for you. You will be better off working with another decorator.
- You’d rather pay a decorator to come over and do all this work for you. In other words you’re not a DIYer.
- You’re looking for a complete room makeover that includes new furniture, accessories, paint color selection, floor plan, etc), then you should check out the full Room Makeover Bliss service here.
- You live outside of the US ( At this time, I only work with those living in the US )
This service IS for you if…
- You’re tired of wasting time pinning your life away on Pinterest trying to piece together the room of your dreams, but you’re still no closer to decorating your room
- You’re not looking for a full room makeover because you’re confident that all your room needs are a few pieces to update it and take it to the next level
- You have at least $1000 to spend on home decor items for your room
- You are cool with rolling up your sleeves and doing some of the work yourself, but still want some step by step guidance to bring your room together
When can I expect to receive my complete design plan? In about 4 weeks from the date of your consultation.
Do you work with people who live outside of NYC and northern NJ? Yes I do, but I only work with clients in the US. My services are also virtual, which allows me to work with people outside of NYC/northern NJ so there’s no need for me to step foot into your room to design it for you.
We’ll just have to connect online through a video call where I will walk you through how to measure and take pics of your room. During this time, I will also draw out your room and plug in the measurements. Don’t panic, this isn’t as hard as it may sound.
What if I don’t like something you select? In about 2 weeks from the date of your consultation, I will send you a preview of your design so that you can review and let me know if I’m heading in the right direction. This will be your only chance to let me know if you’re not feeling something about the design so that I can change it. So please don’t be shy. I want you to be truthful with me. This is your room and you will be spending time in it so please let me know if something needs changing during this time. When I select items for your room, I make sure that everything works perfectly together. With that said, A LOT of time goes into the process of selecting items for your room that’s why it’s so important that you let me know during the preview if you don’t like something since one little change can throw off the entire design and force me to start from scratch. This will cause your design to be delayed so to avoid this from happening, please be as forthcoming as possible when expressing your wants and needs and vision for your room.
Are you willing to work with pieces I already have? Absolutely! In fact, I encourage you to try to use as many items that you own as possible.
Will the pieces that you select for me be affordable? Hell yeah! After all I believe that everyone is entitled to have a room that they love without going broke. During our consultation, we’ll go over your budget so that I’m crystal clear on what home decor items you can afford.
What if an item that you select for me is out of stock? If a specific item on your shopping list is discontinued or out of stock within 30 days after you receive your design, I’ll select a similar item for you at no cost. The shopping list that I include in your design will have measurement info so that you can use it as a guide in the case you want to search for a similar item on your own.
Do you offer refunds? A LOT of love and time goes into creating my designs. With all that said, all sales are final and all services are non-refundable.
Finally put yourself first and create a room that you love.
$500 per room (payment plan also available below)
Currently I am booked through April.
If you’d like to work with me next month, you will have to pay in advance so that I can add you to my design project calendar. All design projects are on a first come first serve basis.
*All sales are full and final. No refunds. No exchanges*