It’s great that you’re here – I want you to stick around, learn cool stuff and come back regularly. But I also want to make sure you know what’s up with my company. So here are the details.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of New Jersey, United States of America.
A lot of love and time goes into creating my designs. It is very important that you are as open and forthcoming as possible on the Design Questionnaire that you submit, as this is the information that I use to create your design. Therefore, there are no refunds.
Of the small handful of external links and resources I share on this site, several of them are affiliate relationships. If you follow these links and end up purchasing, Julie’s Home Designs will make a commission. Please know that my primary goal is to provide you with decorating resources that are useful for you and extend my mission beyond what we ourselves can develop and offer. So I select our affiliates carefully and stand behind my recommendations to you, though I am not liable for your experience with them should you choose to purchase, join or hire. I do, however, welcome your feedback on the experience. Obviously I want to recommend only the best resources and may choose to remove something if I hear that it is not living up to expectations.
I may also do occasional reviews of tools, resources and platforms that are brought to my attention. If compensation or ‘gifts’ are offered in exchange, I’ll probably take it. However, it will never influence my opinion – I expect that anyone who wants me to promote them will do their damndest to impress me and therefore I set my standards high. After all, if you can’t wow someone when people are watching then it stands to reason that your regular practices aren’t great. So there.
I don’t really do ad space here, but I reserve the right to change my mind. So if you see an ad, don’t get all huffy. This is called multiple avenues of income and it’s an important part of business (especially online). Any money I make by providing you with extra resources helps me leverage my time to continue creating products and services that rock your world.
Julie’s Home Designs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Julie’s Home Designs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on occasion to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
* name and job title
* contact information including email address
* demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* Internal record keeping.
* I may use the information to improve our products and services.
* I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact me using the info listed below. If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Julie’s Home Designs welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms.
Julie’s Home Designs
29 Oakwood Ave
Orange, NJ 07050
Contact me over here.
Effective as of January 01, 2012