Want to walk into your room and finally feel a connection?
We will work together to transform your room to radiate your style and personality with affordable DIY e-Decorating solutions. Read below to see which online decorating service is right for your current decorating needs…
- Do you need guidance with selecting new affordable furniture, accessories and a paint color palette?
- Do you want to make your furniture pieces come alive with new accessories, but you just don’t know where to start?
Paint Color Palette
- Do you struggle with finding the perfect paint color for your room? You aren’t sure which paint color will work with your existing furniture?
Recent Blog Posts…
- Essentials For A Stress-Free Thanksgiving Dinner -
This year we’ll be hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our home for the first time. That got me to thinking about how I can make this day of entertaining as stress free as possible. So I came up with some affordable gadgets to help make this date go easy peasy and wrinkle free smooth. So here..
- How To Decorate Your Room: 5 Decorating Tips For Couples -
Are you decorating for two? Don’t you let the invasion of that special someone ruin your home decor. I’m here to save the day and show you some fail-proof tips on how to decorate your room when you have to share your space with another. Pick a neutral wall color that the two
- 10 Bookcase Styling Tips: From Ordinary To Magnificent -
Come a bit closer. Did I say a secret? Oops! I meant 10. I’m going to share with you my 10 tips for styling a bookcase. These tips will be sure to turn any boring (zzzzzz…) bookcase into something magnificent. So let’s run down the list…. Cover the background of
- Stay Cozy This Winter With These Inexpensive Home Decor Finds -
Winter is my least favorite season, perhaps it has to do with being a June baby (I LOVE Summer!)?, but any old way, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite that help to keep me all toasty and cozy throughout the dreadful bitter cold (can’t you tell how I love winter?). They…
- 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space -
We’ve probably all heard of the good old trick of using light paint colors on your walls to make your room feel bigger, but I’m here to tell you that it’s not the only trick in the bag. I’m going to share with you 5 small space decorating tips to make your room fee
- 3 Kids, 1 Bedroom: Boy and Girl Shared Room Design -
Nowadays it isn’t uncommon to have siblings share a bedroom. What can be challenging though is decorating to reflect the style and personality of each child especially when you have kids of both genders sharing a room. How do you come up with a boy and girl shared room design? Now
- The Easy Way To Decorate With Patterns -
It’s all about keeping the amount of bold patterns you use in a space to a minimum…three is a good number. If you are a beginner, I would suggest to use only one bold pattern in your room-at least until you feel comfortable enough to expand. I would then stick with solid color
- Fall Home Decor Trend….Ooohhh Ahhhh…It’s Sparkly Gold -
Although Fall isn’t officially here in New York (my neck of the woods), the weather sure is making it feel like it’s arrived (it was a brisk 65 degrees yesterday as I was writing this blog post). There’s no better time to start prepping your home with some decorative items for
- 4 Tips To Prep your Small Foyer For Back To School Madness -
We would all love to have a big and spacious foyer like this-so pretty and organized. Unfortunately, not all of us have this luxury, myself included. So what is a mom of 4 to do? Work with what she has. I’m going to share with you some simple and affordable tips that I use in my…
- The No Fail Way To Select The Perfect Area Rug Size For Your Room -
I’m gonna share with you a neat and inexpensive trick that I use when trying to find the perfect area rug size for a room. Drum roll please….. Let me first put it out there and say that I’ve had my share of painful trips to the store to return an area rug that didn’t fit